Tuesday, April 8, 2008

anarchy

I knew of a girl who said she majored and got her degree in anarchy, in order to do activism, and that was waiting for the next vegan product to appear in the market.

My mind which constantly bothers me with petty thoughts, remarked several things within the next few seconds after this rant. For one, it asked how one can major in anarchy. Then i realized in order to major or get a degree in something one has to go through an educational system, which slightly resembles that of our government. Then I noticed the iMac, and realized that she had bought into some of the material goods provided by the capitalist system. I understood that there can be no completely anarchy, unless we were all drunk and the trees shifted in our path. Then I remembered the monkeys that live in some beaches, such as jamaica, and often steal the drinks from the napping tourists to get drunk in or around some palm trees, and that's probably how the term 'drunk as a monkey' got coined. Then, as my mind wandered in the animal realm, I reminisced on the beauty of slug sexual intercourse, as the british guy spies on them and disrupts their intimacy while they are pending from a tree making the translucent mushroom*, and as the thoughts mount up I ended up in the logical depository: do i suffer mild schizophrenia? and finally, does she? do we?

No comments: